We can store your data at various moments, for example when you visit our Website, use our Services or when you contact us. We are allowed to process your data because we only use your data to give you the best possible service.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data? To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
Interplant offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of offers and other news. We use an opt-out system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter. We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
– Processors –
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with our Accountant. They will audit our administration. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data. We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully.
Interplant Roses B.V.
Hugo de Vriesweg 4A
3481 JA, Harmelen The Netherlands
KvK-number/ CoC: 30263408