Here you will find part of our Clustar® Roses assortment. A relatively new range of roses, being bred by Grandiflora Nurseries Pty. Ltd. and introduced by Interplant Roses B.V. By clicking on a photo you will find the trade name, stem length, vase life, flower production and colour description of each Clustar Rose.
Clustar® Rose characteristics
A passion for roses combined with decades of extensive hybridizing and a commitment to create an entirely new range of captivating cut roses has finally been fulfilled. Clustar® Roses as the name suggests are a formation of a cluster of flowers and buds on each stem known as a truss. The extensive range of Clustar® roses combined with the imagination of the floral designer will inspire many impressive floral masterpieces.
Getting in touch with Interplant Roses
- In The Netherlands, Clustar Roses® are available via Rozenkwekerij Wim van Kampen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Kenya, please contact:
- For Ethiopia please contact Friendship Flowers Pvt. Ltd., Mr Edwin de Gruijl, email@example.com
- For the USA, please contact Eufloria Flowers, www.eufloriaflowers.com, Mr Chad Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For South Africa please contact Takoza Flowers, Mr Micky de la Porte email@example.com or Mr Jan Jacobsz firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information please get in touch with Interplant Roses.
Go directly to our contact page