Yellow roses are hot and in high demand! Even for Valentine, where ‘red’ traditionally dominates, people tend to choose alternatives such as mixed soft coloured bouquets, pink combinations and yellow single and mixed bouquets. Time to share The Golden Stars of Interplant!
Interplant has a wide range of yellow coloured varieties. Let’s start with some upcoming beauties of which the first production is entering the market right now:
- Tarantella®: bright-yellow spray variety, stemlength 60-80 cm, vaselife 12-14 days.
- Yelloween®: bright-yellow hybrid-tea variety, stemlength 60-80 cm, high producer, vaselife 10-12 days. VBN Code 120145,
- Brighton®: bright-yellow hybrid-tea variety, stemlength 60-70 cm, vaselife 12-14 days. VBN Code 121315. New introduction in South America.
- Impact®: bright-yellow intermediate hybrid-tea variety, stemlenght 50-70 cm, vaselife 14-16 days. VBN Code 115388. New introduction in South America.Gisele: bright-yellow hybrid-tea variety. New introduction in South America. Not on our website yet.
- Gisele®: bright-yellow hybrid-tea variety. New introduction in South America. Not on our website yet.
No yellow list is complete without the following existing Golden Stars:
- Intermediate hybrid-tea variety Moonwalk®: well estasblished and most popular yellow variety. Endless possibilities in (spring and Easter) bouquets. High producer, VBN Code 111071
- Spray rose variety Marisa®: stemlength 50 – 70 cm, VBN Code 109704
- Sweetheart variety Milonga®: medium producer, VBN Code 101594Sweetheart variety Yellow Chelsea: medium producer, VBN Code 19151
- Sweetheart variety Yellow Chelsea®: medium producer, VBN Code 19151
, , , ,